Math Works products for mechatronic design provide smooth integration of mechanical, electrical, control and software subsystems. Simulating the overall system well before hardware development begins gives engineers an early look at system behavior, potential integration errors, and design optimization opportunities. Complete the form for access to technical resources that demonstrate how you can use MathWorks products for Model-Based Design to create Industrial Automation and Machinery systems.
Includes product demonstrations led by Industrial Automation and Machinery product experts
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Modeling Mechanical, Electrical, and Hydraulic Systems in Simulink
- Introduction to Simulink for Control Design
- Verification, Validation, and Test for Embedded Controls
- Rapid Prototyping and HIL Testing for Control Applications
- Optimizing Motion Control Systems Featuring a Four-Bar Linkage
- Simulink for Industrial Control of a Sheet-Metal-Rolling Application
- Multidomain Plant Modeling in Simulink for Control System Design
- Multi-Loop Control Design in Simulink – Made Easy
- Developing Models from Experimental Data Using System Identification Toolbox
- Hydromechanical Systems in Simulink Part 1: Modeling Hydraulic Systems
- Hydromechanical Systems in Simulink Part 2: Control System Development
- From SolidWorks Assemblies to SimMechanics Models and Animations from Simulink 3D Animation
Subscribe to our newsletter!