- before the industrial revolution which began 200 years ago, people were torally dependent on human/animal labor
- life was simple, unsophisticated and the environment was relitively clean. as such energy requirement were met through food in-take.
- invention of steam engine by james ex scotland brought industrial revolution in 1785. a first step toward industrialiazation revolution or beginning of mechanical age or age of machines.
- the advent of IC engine in 19th century gave further momontum to this trend.
- gradually, industrial revolution spread the whole world.
Comment please if you like this post… and if any one need any other book or topic detail do contact with me on this email id……
Subscribe to our newsletter!